AIM
SirisX4

Intruder : Revelation Intruder : Revelation

AWESOME

Let me shake some of these disrespecting, uneducated commentators off the list by saying,

"This is pure genius and it is evident that you put tons of hard work into not only the animation, but the graphics as well."

People commentating about how the people didn't look "life-life" enough really don't know what they're talking about. Your animation skills are impressive and I hope the best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

The RedWar The RedWar

Awesome to the end

I really enjoyed this flash, thanks for the recommendation off your newest entry. Awesome animation (professional level), Awesome song, (never even heard it before this flash, but I like it), and the perfect ending.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

That song is by legendary alterna-rock band U2 who've made quite a few catchy songs.

Star Warz - thingie. Star Warz - thingie.

Mildy Entertaining...

Definitely not one of the better star wars parodies out there, but it could have been a lot better given some more work was put into it. Good jokes though man, hope to see more soon.

Red Diamond Dragon Club Red Diamond Dragon Club

Instant Classic, one for the kiddies

Man I don't think I've seen a flash animation this funny since the Disney animated feature Bambi, which isn't flash, but hey thats the only thing I could think of just as funny as this.

Dead Parents Dead Parents

NG Reviewers Suck, I'm here to break the cycle...

Maybe, anyways I'm not 10 years old and I don't live with my grandma so this flash is funny as hell to me. NOTE: This flash will not appeal to anyone 10 and under living with their grandma.

Too Young To Die Too Young To Die

Holy Shit...Nice.

Haha, this is pure genious, anyone who thinks different is seriously messed in the head! Well anyways I just had to post this review because I didn't like the last one raggin on this masterpiece. PEACE.

LL - Hotel California LL - Hotel California

Use your talents elsewhere?

The animation is great but...like Dave Davidson said from Tom Green's movie Freddy Got Fingered, "Your ideas suck!" The whole flash went on for way too long with no point other than maybe being obsessed with locks and hearing the entire song. Haha the drawings are pretty good, but it doesn't make any sense.

halo dancing baby halo dancing baby

Hilarious

Haha, the animation and voice went together perfectly. What the Halo guy says makes no sense at all making it even more funny. Ally Mcbeal, wtf!

Knoxs "The Matrix" 3 Knoxs "The Matrix" 3

Excellent work, IMO the dialog could be better.

Wow, this has inspired me, haha. I think I will make some dubbed matrix parodys as well. I think I'll try Reloaded though. Just a thought. Keep the matrix dubs coming, they get better every time Knox. Smiley face, period. Doh! :).